Home / Business / Cinema fire began in a projection room

Cinema fire began in a projection room

An inspection has found that the fire which ravaged the Major Cineplex Pinklao building on Thursday started in a projection room on the fourth floor, a forensics official said on Friday.
Source: Business

About hmapj

Check Also

Green factory breaks ground

NatureWorks, a manufacturer of polylactic acid (PLA), a sugar-derived biopolymer, has started the construction of …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *